My pet^^ [click watever u want including the yellow ball]

Let rock...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

~~

lazy and tiring....
today many band member no come school.....miss them lo....
Luckily got concet meeting in afternoon and can meet my all friend...

but T.T
mr. kasem ask me go back to training...
He say"hai,daniel....look like i won already~~~"You cannot beat me...."
but anyway thank god lo because still can see them...

Now my muscle hurt...i think now my leg gonna be hurt also......
cause just now in the afternoon,we practise marching....

My eye also hurt too today...just feel something wrong to my eye...
dont know what have happen to my eye...
so hurt and also cannot see well...
just dont want to say this problem to percussionist...make them worry...
wahaha...

and also one thing....
just now i have meet my dont like de friend in school...
i not gonna care about *&@....
althought just now look at de fb,find that today is #$@ birthday....
not gonna wishes *&@...
bla bla bla bla...

END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment